We have extended the deadline for the STC Academic SIG student poster competition: Monday, 8 April 2012. This is a great opportunity for students to participate in a competition and present virtually at no cost.
- Undergraduate and graduate students may enter as individuals or as part of a team.
- Students do not need to be a member of STC to enter or (if they are selected) to present virtually at the Summit.
- Selected students will present their posters during the STC Summit ’13 , on Tuesday, 7 May 2012, 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (ET) in person or virtually via Skype.
- Submissions will be ranked and the top two posters will be awarded cash prizes.
- Students who present virtually will not be charged a Summit registration fee. Students who want to attend the Summit in person will need to pay the student registration fee of $175. Student members of STC who are selected to present and wish to attend the Summit in person may volunteer to work at least one day at the Summit to cover the registration fee. If the student is not a member of STC, they may join at the student rate of $75 for the year.
Submission details can be found on the Student Poster Competition page on this site.
Notification of selection will be made 15 April 2013.