We have extended the deadline for the STC Academic SIG student poster competition: Monday, April 23, 2012. This is a great opportunity for students to participate in a competition and present virtually at no cost.
- Undergraduate and graduate students may enter as individuals or as part of a team.
- Students do not need to be a member of STC to enter or (if they are selected) to present virtually at the Summit.
- Selected students will present their posters during the STC Summit ’12 , on Monday, 21 May 2012, through Adobe Connect.
- Submissions will be ranked and the top two posters will be awarded cash prizes.
- Student members of STC who are selected to present and wish to attend the Summit in person may volunteer to work at the Summit to cover their registration fee.
Submission details can be found on the Student Poster Competition page on this site.